This is the number 1 attended Psychology lecture in Victoria - don't miss out!
This session is now SOLD OUT. Please book the repeat Psychology session on the 1st of October.
Get your ticket to acing your VCE exams!
Trusted by thousands of VCE students since 2014, ACED + Psyched exam preparation and revision webinars are presented by expert teachers who are experienced VCE Assessors.
Sessions in 2021 will be held for Units 3&4:
- Psychology – 18th September
- Business Management – 27th September
- Health & Human Development – 28th September
- Legal Studies – 28th September
- Physical Education – 29th September
- Biology – 30th September
- Psychology – 1st October (repeat)
If you are a teacher wishing to make a school group or teacher booking via an invoice, please click here.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive set of study notes covering all examinable Study Design dot points
- Tips and tricks for acing the exam, including common mistakes to avoid
- Exam-style questions to keep you active throughout the presentation
- Information about what exam markers look for
Date & Time
Units 3&4 Psychology - Session 1
Saturday, 18th September 2021
10am - 1:30pm
Only the live webinar will be available - there will not be a recording available for participants to access.
About the Presenter
Live webinar on Zoom. The webinar notes will be shipped a few weeks prior to the presentation, and the webinar link emailed to you a couple of days prior to the presentation.
- All of our Exam Revision Lectures are great value at $65 per student, with FREE delivery of the printed notes.
- Get a $15 bundle discount off the full price of each Student ticket when you purchase two or more subject sessions. This deal automatically applies at checkout.
- Please note that only one ticket per subject can be purchased at a time, due to the requirement for a single postal and email address for an attendee.
Important notes + cancellation policy
The printed lecture notes will be posted to you, so please ensure that your postal address is correct. Unfortunately, we are unable to send to PO Boxes.
We recommend that tickets are booked at least 14 days prior to the webinar, to increase the likelihood that your posted notes will arrive in time. Although every effort will be made to ensure the timely postage of the notes, ACED/Psyched cannot guarantee that these will arrive prior to the webinar.
You will receive a unique link to the webinar via email a few days prior to the webinar, so please ensure that your email address is correct. If you do not receive a receipt from us or a confirmation email in 24 hours following your ticket purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only one device per paid attendee can be used to view the live webinar. Tickets purchased through our website are a license for a single attendee only, and not for use in a group or classroom setting.
No refunds are available for any reason once a booking is made, due to the postage of the notes booklet. Only the live webinar will be available - there will not be a recording available for participants to access. Please note that you agree to all terms and conditions upon purchase of your ticket.